By purchasing our produce and smoothies on a regular basis you not only support us financially, but provide our youth interns with valuable work experience.
FIND US AT...
- Hyde Park Farmers Market (smoothie cart only): Sunday 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Thursday night free Food & Community dinners at our Main Street Kitchen! Come by for a bite, as a volunteer or guest!
We are always looking for volunteers, both long-term and short-term, full-time or for just a few hours. If you would like to help out, we'd love to hear from you. Please sign up for volunteer days with Sign-up Genius, talk to us at a Thursday meal, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquiries.
As a non-profit much of what we do depends on the receipt of grants and donations. Your tax-deductable donation would ensure the continuation of...
- Youth Incentives
- Food outreach in Over-the-Rhine
- Beautification projects
- Establishing food-bearing gardens
- Operating costs
- Sponsor a Teen, Feed a Family
* Click the 'Donate' button at the bottom of the site to make a tax-deductible donation online via PayPal.
Here's a list of our past sponsors:
* Meshewa Farm Foundation
* Cincinnati Friends Meeting
* Peace Village
* AIA Cincinnati Design Awards
* PNC Bank
* Terhar Foundation
* City Of Cincinnati Urban Agriculture Program
* YOUR NAME HERE!